Ibec/DIT Certificate in Human Resources
September 4 - December 12€1000.00
Ibec/DIT Certificate in Human Resources Level 6, Special Purpose Award, 10 ECTS
Duration: 7 Days
Venue: Cavan Innovation & Technology Centre. Eircode H12R6D6
Dates and time of the course:
• 4th and 18th September 2018
• 2nd and 16th October 2018
• 6th and 20th November 2018
• 4th December 2018
• 9.30 am– 5.00 pm each day
Date of Exam: 12th December 2018, from 10:00 to 1:00.
•Strategic Human Resource Management
•Introduction to Employment Law
•Selection and Staffing
•Managing Organisational Change
•Training and Development
The purpose of this programme is to build the confidence and competence of those working in HR or managing people at work. It will provide participants with a detailed knowledge and practical experience in a range of HRM areas that are central to the effective running of an organisation. This programme is based on best practice and current knowledge in the area of HRM.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
• Develop new practices and procedures for dealing with strategic human resource management
• Gain a range of practical tools and techniques to design best HR practices within their organisation
• Understand industrial relations and its importance in the workplace
• Understand the critical areas of employment legislation
• Recognise, acquire and retain the best staff through effective recruitment and selection practices and procedures
• Know how to develop and maintain excellent employee relations
• Manage change within the organisation
• Deal with queries and questions within their organisation on the area of HRM
There are a number of activities and case studies used throughout the programme
which ensures that all of the learning is applied in a real way. The programme
is delivered by experienced Ibec executives who provide members with advice,
consultancy and training on a daily basis. The programme leader encourages group
discussion and involvement throughout each session, ensuring opportunities for
questions and real issues are discussed at all times. Best practice examples in
all areas will be highlighted and discussed throughout the programme, giving
participants plenty of opportunities to build on the elements of these that could
be applied in their own organisations.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and those who are new to the role of HRM and who want to develop their
skills and knowledge in this area.